Terms and Conditions for Online Gift Vouchers purchased from Plate Impressions Pty Ltd
These terms and conditions apply to the purchase and use of the online gift vouchers found on Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website – www.tasplates.com or from our contact centre on 1300 787 060. These terms and conditions specifically refer to the Plate Impressions Pty Ltd (TasPlates) online gift voucher – a gift voucher which may be used to purchase a personalised number plate as listed on the website. Please note that online Gift Vouchers from Plate Impressions Pty Ltd are subject to set of terms and conditions set out on this website.
By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem an Online Gift Voucher you:
- Accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
“contact centre” means Plate Impressions Pty Ltd TasPlates contact centre accessible by calling 1300 787 060;
“Gift Voucher” means a gift voucher purchased online from the Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website or contact centre;
“Plate Impressions Pty Ltd” means Plate Impressions Pty Ltd Pty Ltd (ABN33 105 262 637);
“Website” means the Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website, accessible at www.tasplates.com.
A reference to “us” or “we” is a reference to Plate Impressions Pty Ltd.
A reference to “you” or “your” is a reference to the person who purchases, possesses or attempts to use the Gift Voucher and for the avoidance of doubt will include the person that is to receive the gift voucher.
Making a Purchase
When you purchase and/or use an online gift voucher from the Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website or contact centre and tick the box that says ‘I understand and accept the Terms and Conditions’ (or verbally provide your consent), you become legally bound by these terms and conditions. Please do not proceed to purchase/use your online gift voucher until you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. If you have any queries, please contact us on [email protected] and we will be pleased to assist.
Redeeming an Online Gift Voucher
The Gift Voucher is valid for all products on the website, unless you select a gift voucher specifically for a Product range. See the options at www.tasplates.com. This Gift Voucher may be used for the purchase of goods, subject to the terms and conditions and availability of desired content and style.
- You can check your balance by contacting our contact centre.
- When making a purchase through the contact centre, please let the team know you have a Gift Voucher and quote the Gift Voucher number.
- The Gift Voucher is valid for a period of 36 months from the date of purchase.
- The Gift Voucher is not redeemable for cash and has no monetary value.
- Additional product purchase terms and conditions. apply; please read those on our website.
- The validity of the Gift Voucher will be confirmed prior to redemption.
- Plate Impressions Pty Ltd does not take any responsibility for adverse outcomes or experiences such as personal loss or injury, accidents, product failure or loss of Gift Voucher arising from or associated in any way with the use of the Gift Voucher.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or call our Contact Centre on 1300 787 060.
All gift voucher amounts include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10%. Credit card processing fees may apply to purchases.
Transfer of Plate Impressions Pty Ltd Gift Vouchers
Lost or Damaged Gift Vouchers
If an online Gift Voucher is received and subsequently lost or damaged, the recipient may be eligible to have a replacement voucher emailed to them, subject to the conditions below.
Conditions for replacement of lost Plate Impressions Pty Ltd Gift Vouchers:
- The voucher is still valid and has not yet been exchanged or used.
- Proof of purchase is provided, including a copy of the receipt, purchaser’s full name and/or purchaser’s email address.
- Plate Impressions Pty Ltd is able to correctly verify you as the original recipient.
Please note it is the voucher recipient’s responsibility to obtain and provide Plate Impressions Pty Ltd with all required verification details. Failure to do so will mean no replacement voucher can be issued.
Expiry & Extensions: Gift Vouchers
Online Gift Vouchers must be used within 12 months of purchase. The expiry date is clearly displayed on all Gift Vouchers. Any balance remaining on the Gift Voucher, whether or not a purchase has been made will not be available for use after the expiry date.
Gift Voucher Delivery
Gift vouchers will be emailed to the email address provided by you. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide the correct email address for gift vouchers. Plate Impressions Pty Ltd is not responsible for delayed orders where incorrect or incomplete email address details have been provided. If for any reason your Gift Voucher doesn’t arrive, please contact us immediately and we can arrange for the Gift Voucher to be emailed again to you once we have verified the original has not been used.
Plate Impressions Liability
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge, understand and accept that Plate Impressions Pty Ltd has:
- No liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise from the sale or redemption of any Gift Vouchers on Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website or contact centre; and
- No liability for any loss or damage occasioned by any negligent act or omission of any business selling Gift Vouchers on Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website.
Where Plate Impressions Pty Ltd’s liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the Gift Voucher purchased.h3
Complaints or Problems with your Gift Voucher
If you have a problem or a complaint regarding your online Gift Voucher purchased from the Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website, please contact us immediately. If you have any concerns or questions relating to a Plate Impressions Pty Ltd Gift Voucher, please contact us on [email protected] or call our Contact Centre on 1300 787 060.
Illustrations on Our Sites
The photographs, specifications, drawings or plate information used on our website is to illustrate the goods for purchase with the online Gift Voucher. They are provided as an indication of the goods you may obtain, but it may be that the actual product may differ from the website, particularly in colour.
Plate Impressions Pty Ltd Legal Entity
Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website (www.tasplates.com) is owned and operated by Plate Impressions Pty Ltd Pty Ltd (ABN: 73 551 580 291). We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and you agree to be bound by any subsequent change. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be available at Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are to be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Tasmania, Australia. Any dispute arising from your receipt or use of a Gift Voucher is exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Tasmania.