Plate Impressions Pty Ltd has taken all reasonable care in producing all the information contained in the website including but not limited to information, diagrams and specifications, photographs, price lists, and terms and conditions.
However, Plate Impressions will not be responsible for loss or damage arising from the use of this information.
You may download the information for your own personal use or to inform others about our products and services, but you may not reproduce or modify it without our express permission.
These terms and conditions apply to the purchase and use of the online gift vouchers found on Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website – www.tasplates.com or from our contact centre on 1300 787 060. These terms and conditions specifically refer to the Plate Impressions Pty Ltd (TasPlates) online gift voucher – a gift voucher which may be used to purchase a personalised number plate as listed on the website. Please note that online Gift Vouchers from Plate Impressions Pty Ltd are subject to set of terms and conditions set out on this website.
By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem an Online Gift Voucher you:
- Accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
“contact centre” means Plate Impressions Pty Ltd TasPlates contact centre accessible by calling 1300 787 060;
“Gift Voucher” means a gift voucher purchased online from the Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website or contact centre;
“Plate Impressions Pty Ltd” means Plate Impressions Pty Ltd Pty Ltd (ABN33 105 262 637);
“Website” means the Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website, accessible at www.tasplates.com.
A reference to “us” or “we” is a reference to Plate Impressions Pty Ltd.
A reference to “you” or “your” is a reference to the person who purchases, possesses or attempts to use the Gift Voucher and for the avoidance of doubt will include the person that is to receive the gift voucher.
Making a Purchase
When you purchase and/or use an online gift voucher from the Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website or contact centre and tick the box that says ‘I understand and accept the Terms and Conditions’ (or verbally provide your consent), you become legally bound by these terms and conditions. Please do not proceed to purchase/use your online gift voucher until you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. If you have any queries, please contact us on [email protected] and we will be pleased to assist.
Redeeming an Online Gift Voucher
The Gift Voucher is valid for all products on the website, unless you select a gift voucher specifically for a Product range. See the options at www.tasplates.com. This Gift Voucher may be used for the purchase of goods, subject to the terms and conditions and availability of desired content and style.
- You can check your balance by contacting our contact centre.
- When making a purchase through the contact centre, please let the team know you have a Gift Voucher and quote the Gift Voucher number.
- The Gift Voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The Gift Voucher is not redeemable for cash and has no monetary value.
- Additional product purchase terms and conditions. apply; please read those on our website.
- The validity of the Gift Voucher will be confirmed prior to redemption.
- Plate Impressions Pty Ltd does not take any responsibility for adverse outcomes or experiences such as personal loss or injury, accidents, product failure or loss of Gift Voucher arising from or associated in any way with the use of the Gift Voucher.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or call our Contact Centre on 1300 787 060.
All gift voucher amounts include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10%. Credit card processing fees may apply to purchases.
Transfer of Plate Impressions Pty Ltd Gift Vouchers
Lost or Damaged Gift Vouchers
If an online Gift Voucher is received and subsequently lost or damaged, the recipient may be eligible to have a replacement voucher emailed to them, subject to the conditions below.
Conditions for replacement of lost Plate Impressions Pty Ltd Gift Vouchers:
- The voucher is still valid and has not yet been exchanged or used.
- Proof of purchase is provided, including a copy of the receipt, purchaser’s full name and/or purchaser’s email address.
- Plate Impressions Pty Ltd is able to correctly verify you as the original recipient.
Please note it is the voucher recipient’s responsibility to obtain and provide Plate Impressions Pty Ltd with all required verification details. Failure to do so will mean no replacement voucher can be issued.
Expiry & Extensions: Gift Vouchers
Online Gift Vouchers must be used within 12 months of purchase. The expiry date is clearly displayed on all Gift Vouchers. Any balance remaining on the Gift Voucher, whether or not a purchase has been made will not be available for use after the expiry date.
Gift Voucher Delivery
Gift vouchers will be emailed to the email address provided by you. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide the correct email address for gift vouchers. Plate Impressions Pty Ltd is not responsible for delayed orders where incorrect or incomplete email address details have been provided.
If for any reason your Gift Voucher doesn’t arrive, please contact us immediately and we can arrange for the Gift Voucher to be emailed again to you once we have verified the original has not been used.
Plate Impressions Liability
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge, understand and accept that Plate Impressions Pty Ltd has:
- No liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise from the sale or redemption of any Gift Vouchers on Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website or contact centre; and
- No liability for any loss or damage occasioned by any negligent act or omission of any business selling Gift Vouchers on Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website.
Where Plate Impressions Pty Ltd’s liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the Gift Voucher purchased.h3
Complaints or Problems with your Gift Voucher
If you have a problem or a complaint regarding your online Gift Voucher purchased from the Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website, please contact us immediately. If you have any concerns or questions relating to a Plate Impressions Pty Ltd Gift Voucher, please contact us on [email protected] or call our Contact Centre on 1300 787 060.
Illustrations on Our Sites
The photographs, specifications, drawings or plate information used on our website is to illustrate the goods for purchase with the online Gift Voucher. They are provided as an indication of the goods you may obtain, but it may be that the actual product may differ from the website, particularly in colour.
Plate Impressions Pty Ltd Legal Entity
Plate Impressions Pty Ltd website (www.tasplates.com) is owned and operated by Plate Impressions Pty Ltd Pty Ltd (ABN: 73 551 580 291). We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and you agree to be bound by any subsequent change. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be available at Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are to be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Tasmania, Australia. Any dispute arising from your receipt or use of a Gift Voucher is exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Tasmania.
Information Collection Statement
Your privacy is important to us.
We may collect personal information such as your name, address, contact details and identification details, primarily for the purpose of and incidental to selling and promoting our products and services to you in a secure way.
If you do not provide this information in whole or in part, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you require.
By providing your information you also agree that we may also use your personal information to communicate with you on customer service and marketing initiatives, to consider any requests you make of us, for research and analytical purposes, to perform administrative functions, and to comply with any legal obligations.
We will treat any personal information you provide us as confidential within Plate Impressions Pty Ltd however we may disclose this information as necessary onto the Department of State Growth and other third parties who perform functions or services on our behalf, such as manufacturer, delivery, IT services, mailing functions, payment processors, suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes, our business advisors,
including accountants, lawyers to the extent reasonable required and other professional organisations that assist us to check for or prevent unauthorised or fraudulent transactions, or where otherwise required by law. We will request that such third parties to which your personal information is disclosed also treats the information as confidential.
1. We respect your privacy
- 1.1. Plate Impressions Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and also with the Personal Information Protection Act 2004 (Tas). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- 1.2. "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information
- 2.1. Plate Impressions Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our Website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- 2.2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- 2.3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
- 4.1. Plate Impressions Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- 4.2. Plate Impressions Pty Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
- 5.1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, and government department insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- 5.2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, and warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- 5.3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Plate Impressions Pty Ltd, its website www.tasplates.com and customers or third parties.
- 5.4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- 5.5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets or the termination of our services by the Tasmanian Government, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser or new supplier under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. Security of your personal information
- 6.1. Plate Impressions Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
- 7.1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at [email protected].
- 7.2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- When you visit our website (www.tasplates.com), we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our website, such that we can improve our service.
8.3. Third parties
Our site may, from time to time, have links to or from other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to or from third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these third parties. Please be aware that Plate Impressions Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
9. Direct marketing materials
- 9.1. We may send you direct marketing communications and information about products and services, and promotions that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS or email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2004 (Cth). If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so.
9.2. Opt Out of Direct Marketing
In addition, at any time, you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (details below) or by using the opt-out facilities provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link). We will then ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list. We do not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing unless expressly authorised by you.
9.3. Unable to Opt Out of Regulatory Notifications
From time to time you may receive information of a regulatory nature or as a regulatory requirement relating to the goods and services. Please note that we are unable to remove you from any direct communications that are of a regulatory nature that we are required to send to you, and you will not be able to opt out of those.
- 9.4. If you receive communications from us that you believe have been sent to you other than in accordance with this policy, or in breach of any law, please contact us using the details provided below.
10. Opt out right
- 10.1. You can request to opt-out of receiving promotional and marketing material via email, at [email protected] or by using the opt-out facilities provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link). You will then be removed from receiving promotional and marketing correspondence from TasPlates. Please note, that you are unable to opt out from any communications regarding regulatory matters.
11. Complaints about privacy
- 11.1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaint to the TasPlates Privacy Officer at PO Box 1128, Hobart, Tasmania, 7001 or by calling our Privacy Officer on 1300 787 060. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving notice of your complaint.
Using the latest internet browser on your computer will help to improve your tasplates.com experience. We support the following minimum browser standards;
- Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Microsoft Edge 40 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 42 or later
- Google Chrome 58 or later
- Apple Safari 10 or later
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Website
- To provide analytics
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioural advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Website and we use different types of cookies to run the Website:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Website is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
- Advertising cookies. These type of cookies are used to deliver advertisements on and through the Website and track the performance of these advertisements. These cookies may also be used to enable third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities or interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Last updated: 1 June 2017